Play on turf only.
Where: Crossroads (2380 Fullerton Ave, Corona, CA 92881)
Cost: $8 ($5 for players registered to an adult league)
Pickup Game Days:
1) Please make payment by RSVP. You may also submit your payment via Venmo before or during our pickup game to secure your spot.
2) Game Format:
– Multiple teams are typically formed. The first two teams that are ready to play will start first. The game length is 6 minutes per game or until one of the teams scores 2 goals. The losing team will rotate with the next team. If a game ends in a tie, the winning team from the previous game will have to exit the field.
– 7v7, 6v6, 5v5 with Medium Size Goals.
– We will take turns playing goalkeeper if none are available.
– No slide tackling, yelling, or aggressive play allowed. Please be respectful to everyone that participates.
– If you kick the ball out of the field, you will be responsible for bringing the ball back.
– No 50/50s allowed if your opponent has a 60% opportunity.
3) RSVP and Waitlist Policy:
– Open spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
– You must make payment to confirm your spot on the Waitlist. If no spots become available, you will receive a full refund.
4) Refund policy:
– No refunds at this time.
5) Player Waiver:
By participating, you agree to the following: (1) I am aware that all Riverside County Soccer Club activities, events, and other affiliated functions involve risk, and that some are violent contact sports; (2) I am aware that my participation will be a dangerous activity involving MANY RISKS OF INJURY; and (3) I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DANGERS AND RISKS OF PLAYING OR PRACTICING SOCCER INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, SERIOUS NECK AND SPINAL INJURIES, WHICH MAY RESULT IN COMPLETE OR PARTIAL PARALYSIS, BRAIN DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY TO VIRTUALLY ALL INTERNAL ORGANS, BONES, JOINTS, LIGAMENTS, MUSCLES, TENDONS, AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE MUSCULAR SKELETAL SYSTEM AND SERIOUS INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT TO OTHER ASPECTS OF MY BODY, GENERAL HEALTH, AND WELL-BEING.
6) By participating, you agree to the FC Riverside County Terms of Service Agreement (https://fcriversidecounty.com/termsofserviceagreement).